Click images for full size views
Leatt GPX Club II MX Neck Brace Red/Black
GPX Club II is the off-road brace with premium fit thanks to its adjustable front and rear tables. Fibreglass reinforced polyamide construction and Biofoam padding with TPR logos unites premium safety with great looks!
The GPX Club II is based on the original Leatt-Brace GPX Club, the one that made our name. The GPX Club II is fully adjustable to suit most individual rider needs.
The Leatt-Brace neck brace is a revolutionary system designed to help protect a rider against various forces on the neck during impact, namely the over-bending of the head and neck in a forward, backward and sideways direction by employing patented Alternative Load Path Technology. This technology helps disperse impact forces away from critical areas onto less vulnerable areas of the body and is pivotal to the design of the Leatt- Brace.
- New shape, lower-profile padding for improved range-of-motion.
- New padding inner-material for comfort and ventilation.
- Improved one-piece rear/thoracic padding for easy application.
- New hinge mechanism ensures a more secure closure.
- Updated and improved clear nylon strap system.
- Alternative Load Path Technology.
- CE Approved.
- Lower table settings out of the box.
- 7 degrees wedge for more accomodating fitting options.
- The brace is constructed from fiberglass reinforced polyamide resin, whereby microscopic glass beads are infused into the plastic to increase its bondstrength. This makes for a controlled, stronger brace, without compromising the wearer's safety.
- Certain parts of the brace are constructed from carbon-fiber that is reinforced with Kevlar. This helps prevent the parts from shattering and sharp edges to protrude.
- At the back of the brace, fitting firmly on the muscles surrounding the spine, sits an engineered thoracic member that helps keep the brace in position during an impact. This strut is designed to snap off at a certain force (roughly, one third of the force it takes to injure the spine).
- The rear-upper support acts as a crumple-zone, giving way under a severe load in certain circumstances.
- A unique cut-out section helps ensure the brace and helmet avoids contact with the collarbone.
- Rounding off the construction of the brace is shock-absorbing Bio-foam. Biomechanically designed to help cushion the chin and contain the brace material in an accident, Bio-foam is also fully replaceable and machine-washable.
- The brace features two red-coloured clips that identifies emergency openings to paramedics.
- Leatt-Brace® is CE certified (according to Personal Protective Equipment directive 89/686/EEC) and all materials used have been chemically tested and certified, so it is free of lead and other harmful additives.
- Maximum adjustability on the GPX Club II brace is achieved through six independent adjustment points and the brace is adjustable to suit most individual rider's needs.
- Weight: approximately 790g ± 50g.
Don't see what you're looking for? Call us at 888.784.4327 to see if we can get it for you.
The SportbikeTrackGear.com Leatt Advantage:
- Authorized Leatt Dealer.
- NO RESTOCKING FEES!
- Best customer service in the business.
- Free shipping on domestic orders over $150.
- Product Video Reviews.
STG offers free shipping on any item over $150. If your item isn't over $150 but your total cart value is, you'll qualify for free shipping as well!
STG guarantees the lowest price on any item you'll find here. If you see a price lower, call or email us and we'll match it.
Here at STG we want any return or exchange to be quick and pain-free. You can contact anyone here to expedite your return or exchange and we'll make sure it's handled ASAP. For more information on our policies, click here
Typically ships in 1-2 business days.