Click Images for Full Size Views
Öhlins Fork and Shock Fluids (01309 - Case).
Öhlins oils and greases are specially formulated for Öhlins shock, forks and steering dampers. Theyprovide excellent lubrication for radically reduced friction - essential for forks with large sweep areas. The line of fork oils provide ultra-low foaming with a broad temperature range for stable viscosity and negligible fading under the hardest, race-track use.
The evolution of lubrication fluids is a never-ending story and Öhlins Racing is committed to offer the latest technology to all customers. Recently Öhlins has launched a completely new shock absorber fluid with very high durability in both hot and cold conditions, and a viscosity as low as 11cSt at 40 degrees Celsius. This lubrication fluid has a very high viscosity index and it will be a trusty friend in your shock for a long time, thanks to an increase in the wear-out performance. You will also experience less fading in your shock due to the new recipe.
Together with the new shock absorber fluid, Öhlins is also introducing a powerful, new range offront fork fluid that will give you the best possible performance when riding on your bike. This new front fork fluid has a viscosity index that is almost three times wider than its predecessors, and it is designed to lower the friction in your front fork. The engineers have found a way to cut friction by more than 30%! Quick air release and high resistance against foaming are yet another two strong ingredients - and combined with a long-life span, this new front fork fluid is the perfect match for your front fork.
- Formulated for cartridge and damper rod forks.
- Excellent lubrication for radically reduced friction - essential for forks with large sweep areas.
- Ultra-low foaming with a broad temperature range for stable viscosity and negligible fading under the hardest use.
- 20mm piston kit rebuilds.
- 25mm cartridge kits.
- 30mm cartridge kits.
- Steering dampers.
- TTX shocks.
- R & T forks.
- Superbike forks (pressurized).
Retail Price: $299.40
The STG Öhlins Advantage:
- Öhlins authorized dealer.
- All shocks and fork kits setup specifically for you.
- Best customer service in the business.
- Technical/tuning support through Witchkraft Motorsports.
||Typically ships in 1-2 business days!